Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Hidden Holocaust... Who was Eisenhower Really?

The Massacre of European Men






 Of the 90,000 German men who surrendered at Stalingrad alone, only 5,000 ever returned to their homeland. Overall, approx. 3 MILLION German soldiers- who had surrendered- died after the war… 1 million at the hands of the Judeo-Bolsheviks and 1.7 MILLION at the hand of Eisenhower.

A Torturous Death as far as the Eye can see...




"Huddled close together for warmth, behind the barbed wire was a most awesome sight; nearly 100,000 haggard, apathetic, dirty, gaunt, blank-staring men clad in dirty gray uniforms, and standing ankle deep in mud ... water was a major problem, yet only 200 yards away the River Rhine was running bank-full.“
Col. Charles Beasley





"When they caught me throwing C- Rations over the fence, they threatened me with imprisonment. One Captain told me that he would shoot me if he saw me again tossing food to the Germans ... Some of the men were really only boys 13 years of age...Some of the prisoners were old men drafted by Hitler in his last ditch stand ... I understand that average weight of the prisoners at Andernach was 90 pounds...I have received threats ... Nevertheless, this has liberated me, for I may now be heard when I relate the horrible atrocity I witnessed as a prison guard for one of 'Ike's death camps' along the Rhine."
Col. James Mason


"Ike" A Racist, Mass- Murderer Portrayed as a "Hero"




Eisenhower, who killed 1.7 million German servicemen who had surrendered *after* the war. He directed that "prison enclosures are to provide no shelter or other comforts." Eisenhower wrote in a letter to his wife “God I hate the Germans” and this was the one thing he said that was true. Eisenhower was referred to as "The Terrible Swedish Jew" in his yearbook by a fellow classmate but I can neither conform nor deny his ethnicity. Funny how there is the word "antisemitic", but we do not even have a word for those who hate Europeans..















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment